ROCARA CATERING SL with CIF 0B98121981 ensures that information stored within the infrastructure of ROCARA CATERING SL is at all times secure and dealt with in accordance with relevant privacy laws. ROCARA CATERING SL will at all times endeavour to act in the best interests of our clients, and we are committed to ensuring the safety and privacy of all information held within our company.
We gather two types of data about our users: personal information and tracking information.
Personal information is provided by prospects and users when submitting quote and contact us on www.bardanacateringvalencia.com, or when registering to an email news subscription, or requesting advertising on www.bardanacateringvalencia.com. Personal information gathered includes name, e-mail address and mobile phone number. No credit and debit card information is collected via www.bardanacateringvalencia.com with connection to services rendered.
Use of Information
- To provide you with access to www.bardanacateringvalencia.com and deliver news subscriptions you have registered for;
- To enhance users’ experiences on www.bardanacateringvalencia.com, including the display of customised content and advertising;
- To improve our content; and
- To ensure the technical functioning of www.bardanacateringvalencia.com.
ROCARA CATERING SL does not sell or disclose personal information about you described above to other people or non-affiliated companies, except to provide you with products or services, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- In response to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or otherwise to cooperate with law enforcement agencies or state and federal regulators;
- We provide the information on a confidential basis to non-affiliated companies we engage as contractors or agents to perform services for us, such as maintaining software or administering payments. Information will be shared with such contractors only to the extent reasonably necessary for them to perform services on our behalf, and pursuant to confidentiality obligations;
- We may disclose information we collect as described above to other companies such as direct marketers to perform marketing services on our behalf, or to third parties with whom we have joint marketing agreements;
- We disclose personal information gathered in the conference registration process (other than credit and debit card information) with the sponsors of that conference; and
- We may share with third parties certain pieces of aggregated, non-personal information, such as the number of users who clicked on a particular link or how many users clicked on a particular advertisement. Such information does not identify you individually.
Legal Basis for Processing
For residents of the European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland only, our legal basis for collecting and using the information described above will depend on the specific information concerned and the context in which we collect it. However, we will normally collect personal information from you only where we have your consent to do so, where we need the personal information to perform a contract with you, or where the processing is in our legitimate interests and not overridden by your data protection interests or fundamental rights and freedoms. In some cases, we may also have a legal obligation to collect personal information from you or may otherwise need the personal information to protect your vital interests or those of another person (for instance, to prevent, investigate, or identify possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service or to comply with legal obligations). If we ask you to provide personal information to comply with a legal requirement or to perform a contact with you, we will make this clear at the relevant time and advise you whether the provision of your personal information is mandatory or not (as well as of the possible consequences if you do not provide your personal information). If we collect and use your personal information in reliance on our legitimate interests (or those of any third party), this interest will typically be to operate our Services, communicate with you in relation to our Services, or for our other legitimate commercial interests, for instance, when responding to your queries, to analyze and improve our platform, engage in marketing, or for the purposes of detecting or preventing fraud. If you have questions about or need further information concerning the legal basis on which we collect and use your personal information, please contact us at the address listed below in the “Contact” section.
International Data Transfer
Postings related to articles on the ROCARA CATERING SL are publicly available. You should exercise caution when deciding to disclose any of your personal information in a public posting.
Questions or comments regarding this policy should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Security of User Information
ROCARA CATERING SL takes all reasonable steps to protect user information from misuse, interference, loss and from unauthorised access, modification and disclosure. ROCARA CATERING SL website and internal information management systems are designed with the aim of preventing user information from being disclosed by any unauthorised means. However, ROCARA CATERING SL users should note that the inherent nature of the Internet is such that the security of information cannot be guaranteed 100%.
Where ROCARA CATERING SL no longer needs your information, we will take reasonable steps to destroy or de-identify that information.
Access and Correction of User Information
ROCARA CATERING SL will take all reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information collected, used or disclosed is accurate, complete and up to date. Users have the right to access information held by ROCARA CATERING SL that directly concerns the user by logging into their account on www.bardanacateringvalencia.com. If this information is not accurate, complete and up to date, users may make a request to modify information. To make such a request, please contact ROCARA CATERING SL at email@example.com. Generally, ROCARA CATERING SL will not charge a fee for providing access to users, however, we reserve our right to charge a reasonable fee if our compliance with the request unreasonably consumes the resources of ROCARA CATERING SL.
Complaints or Questions
If you would like to access or correct your information please contact our Support team at:
ROCARA CATERING SL
We will try to resolve issues as quickly as possible by responding to you by email, telephone or postal request.